Sunday, June 19, 2011

2nd Farmer's Market...

It's the end of the school year and I don't know who's more excited!! The students? The teachers? As a full time teacher, I think we're all more then ready for summer to arrive. Will it arrive? Most likely, it'll arrive in September!! Speaking of weather, I'm a little worried about being drowned out at tomorrow's market. I have my tent ready to go... but in typical fashion, bought it today, and with the weather, won't be able to "practice" setting it up! I'm hoping for some kind, neighbourly vendors who'll lend a helping hand!! And here's to hoping the rain and wind stay away! Last week's sale went very well, especially considering that we had to shut down at 7pm just when the masses were arriving due to the wind! This week, we're featuring TEACHER cookies! So come on down, and buy those teacher's a cookie! It's just what they need as they finish up report cards! :-) It's the perfect cookie to eat while sipping their coffee! I do have a few other designs available as well for your munchkins to enjoy. See you tomorrow night from 4-9pm.  See Location below!











Posted by Picasa

1 comment: