Friday, October 15, 2010

Hooooooot.....

Here are a couple of pictures of the latest cookies I've attempted.   I must say that I'm admiring my husband more and more.  He sure does do a lot with the kids but when he's been working late all week and I had these orders to get out, I felt a bit frazzled!  Frazzled because my counter space is limited so I'm using EVERY inch of it, and the table top is COVERED!!!   So... keeping the kids away for fear of just one cookie being destroyed... eating our dinner off the living room floor... ahhhhh!!!   Needless to say... I'm really looking forward to our new house in the new year with a BIG kitchen and hopefully a kitchen in the basement... commercial kitchen... hmm.... :-)

I think these orders turned out really cute.   They are a fondant background with royal icing for the details.  Using the flow royal icing, the cookies take longer to make as it needs to harden before doing the next layer, so to speak!  I'm learning more patience!  Enjoy!

Interested in trying before buying???   Try a sample pack of 6 cookies for just $10!

I love receiving feedback. One lady today told me, "You know what you've done... now I'm expected to bring these cookies to every event!  They were mad at me for bringing a pie to Thanksgiving dinner rather than cookies!"  
 How awesome is that!   Because remember... these cookies not only look good... they TASTE good! 

Also, I'll will include some great shots of the cookies I made for our family photos with http://www.beautiphotography.com/ , an amazing Cochrane based photographer.  We travelled down there the end of September for our pictures and couldn't have been happier with the results!  The kids welcomed the treat of a cookie when this shoot was almost over!







No comments:

Post a Comment