Saturday, October 2, 2010

Welcome!

Time for a blog!   A real life cookie blog!   And... not just ANY cookie, let me tell you!!!    This is a soft and D-Lish butter cookie home baked and hand decorated using royal and fondant icings!  
These cookies are a  MUST HAVE for your next event!   These cookies have been used as wedding favours, baby shower treats, birthday treat bag gifts and so much more!   So whether you have a wedding, a birthday, a holiday that you are celebrating, let me design a cookie that will suit your event perfectly!   My standard cookies that I design are 4 inches square.

I will be upfront with you... this is a hobby and a really fun past time for me in the midst of raising my 3 young children with my amazing husband.   I am a teacher and soon about to head back to work, but enjoy baking too much to not share it with others!   That way, I get to bake but the results don't end up on my hips!  So, I do not have a commercial kitchen!   Some day!!!  Dreams...

So, here on this blog, you'll find pictures (I wish I was a professional!) of my most recent cookies, and even a deal or 2!   Maybe even a giveaway!   Stay tuned and please let me know you've stopped by for a visit!

Thanksgiving and Halloween are the holidays that most of you will be celebrating this month.   My kids are simply thankful for the candy they'll receive!  :-)   So for this first post I'll show you some Fall designs I did as well as some Pirate cookies I made a few weeks ago.  In these cookies I used edible ink for the first time and I can see that it'll quickly become a favourite tool!  Coming up this month will be cookies for a baby shower with an Owl theme and of course... Halloween cookies!








1 comment:

  1. Cool cookies girl. Good luck. Pirates are really neat.

    ReplyDelete