Thursday, December 23, 2010

Just because...

While finishing up my last Christmas order tonight, I had fun playing around with some leftover cookies and icing!  With my colour selection limited to the Christmas colours, I came up with some fun designs.  It's my sister's 29th birthday tomorrow so somehow we'll have to stick a candle in these for her.
I wanted to try out some new edible ink writers as well, so I used them on these snowmen cookies!  I wasn't happy with the Wilton ones I had, but I'm loving these new Americolor ones! 

I would like to thank all my clients for a great 2010 year... or should I say the past 6 months!   I never imagined that these cookies would take off like they have!  May you all have a restful holiday season and a fabulous 2011!  What occassion will you order cookies for in 2011?   January is booking up already so place your order early!  





1 comment: