Friday, December 17, 2010

Whew... busy in the kitchen!!

What a busy time of year!  I have gone back to teaching full-time, and baking cookies... not to mention those other jobs that somehow don't get done on their own like raising 3 kids, laundry, dishes etc!  But... I LOVE IT ALL!  Ok.. so I don't love laundry or dishes but the rest is mighty fine!   In the midst of all the Christmas cookies, I got to make some birthday cookies!  Kept them simple, and I loved how they turned out!  It was for a 4 year old to take to his preschool class.  When you are dealing with 4 year olds, and preschool... you keep all the cookies the SAME!   I know the teacher would thank me! :-)  I did the same when baking a swack of our new Double Decker Mini's for school classes!!  Here are some pics of the latest creations this season!

 I love these Winter boxes I got for this Christmas season! So festive!
 MANY MINI's ready to go!!

 Birthday Boy Cookies!
 Winter flakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment