Friday, November 26, 2010

Feedback...

is always fun to get... especially if it's good!  Scary to ask for it hoping it's not bad!  This email today made me LAUGH out loud!  ENJOY!

From a friend with high expectations... I mailed her some cookies for her birthday etc!  
Kelsie says...

Unbelievable!!! Seriously I was expecting them to be good 'cause I mean...sugar cookies!! and fondant!! ...I was expecting them to be slightly dry...like often sugar cookies are plus they were sent in the mail...but (you may not consider this a total compliment...) I actually swore when I took my first bite...luckily I was by myself!!! They are so soft and extremely yummy!

Thanks, Kelsie!  

And... stayed tuned for something NEW coming tomorrow and some samples of Christmas cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment