Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Last week!

Last week I had an order for a Birthday Boy!  He is in love with dogs and wanted dog cookies to take to his class at school.   I heard that they went over well so that was great!   I did 2 types of dogs however, in my haste to get them bagged and delivered, I missed taking pictures of 1 type!  

A few months ago I had a request for a Gift Certificate for a wedding.   So the lucky couple who received this certificate ordered their cookies to match what had been their wedding colours and theme... blue and orange were their colours with a butterfly theme!  It was very unique!   You can see a sample of their gorgeous wedding photos at http://www.beautiphotography.com/

And... I wanted to send along a sample pack to a good friend of mine who had a birthday last month, as well as graduated from nursing school!   I was so proud of her!!!  It was a good excuse to use up my leftover fondant!!!  So there was no theme for her!!  Poor girl... At least they'll taste good :-)

I will be accepting Christmas Orders until Dec. 1/10.  These cookies would be a great gift for your child's teacher!   CHRISTMAS SAMPLE PACKS will be 6 cookies for $15.
CHRISTMAS COOKIES are 1 dozen for $24.

No comments:

Post a Comment