Saturday, November 27, 2010

CHRISTMAS IS A COMING...


and you will want these at your table this festive season!   These cookies are my usual 3.5 inch square cookie with a layer of D-Lish fondant and decorated using D-Lish royal icing!   Classic in design and D-Lish in taste, you can not go wrong!

I had a phone call from a customer who had already ordered a few dozen for this upcoming season.   Then as she was pondering what to take in to the teachers at school for the staff room, she wondered if I could do a smaller version.. .a nibble.. just a tease!   So I came up with... DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....

THE DOUBLE DECKER MINI!   :-)   This is a 2 inch square tease of a D-Lish Cookie... but to make up for the lack in size, I doubled the thickness!   These are also available this holiday season by the dozen.    Shown here with the larger cookie to compare in size!  

No comments:

Post a Comment